Well, this is the first thing that we learn in the kitchen. Tea or Coffee.
I am posting this simple way of making Indian tea to help y friends outside India who like this a lot.. :).
There is no secret ingredient in India tea, its just a simple India tea prepared at millions of tea stalls across India and savored by billions of Indians daily.
So here we go.
1. Tea (dried tea leaves or tea bag,we generally use black tea)
3. cardamom,ginger,cloves(these are optional spices, you may start with a small piece of ginger and 1 cardamom/clove for 1 glass of tea)
1. Boil water in a pan. The ratio of milk and water is up to your taste. I prefer 1:1 ration of milk(2% fat) and water.Add tea leaves and the spices.
Allow it to boil it for 2-3 minutes.
2. Add milk and bring it to boil.
3. Boil and stir it for 3-4 mins on medium flame.
4. Sieve it
5. Serve hot..